Terms of Service
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To process transactions
• Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
• To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
• To improve our website & customer service (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you, your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
• To send periodic emails
• The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
• We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
• We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted in
to our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep
the information confidential.
• After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
If you do NOT wish to use our secure server to process payments through our site, you may call our offices and may payments over the phone directly into our credit card machine.
• You will then have the option for this information to be deleted or kept on file for future orders.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We DO NOT sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent. As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime. Simply log into your account and go to 'Your Account Details' page.
notifying you of any changes.
Terms and Conditions
You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item). You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. Exchanges or returns for non-personalized products are accepted within 14 days of shipment.
• All returns must first be authorized.
• Returns may be
subject to a 15% restocking fee.
• Petunia Rocks is not responsible for paying freight charges on any items returned through no fault of our company.
• All product returned must be in resalable condition. No credit will be awarded for items returned damaged or broken. All returns must be free of price stickers or markings.
PRODUCT RELIABILITY - Although every effort is made to ensure that the product you order is as it appears on the website, due to the availability of raw materials and the handmade nature of some items, variations & substitutions may occur.